South University Bookstores
A university bookstore is maintained at each campus for the convenience of students. All necessary books and some supplies may be obtained at the bookstore. The price of books and supplies is not included in tuition.
South University’s campus bookstores offer a variety of official South University logo apparel and merchandise ranging from shirts and sweatshirts to other various items.
You also can visit the South University gift shop. This website offers a variety of items and continues to grow with continued interest. Current items include:
- Hooded Sweatshirts
- Crew Sweatshirts
- Polo Shirts
- Short-Sleeve T-Shirts
- Dress Shirts
- Wind shirts/Pullovers
- Camp Shirts
- Denim Shirts
- Ladies Sleeveless Shirts
- Men's and Women's Tank Tops
- Long-Sleeve T-Shirts
- Brief Cases
- Tote Bags
- Full Fleece Jackets
- Beanies/Skull Caps
New, unmarked books may be returned by mid-term of the quarter of purchase. Credit will be issued, but cash refunds will not be given. The receipt of purchase should accompany returned books.
Hours of Operation
Visit the University bookstore at each campus for hours of operation. Hours may vary by campus location to meet student and classroom needs.
South University Career Services
At South University, you will find a support system of dedicated professionals eager to help you succeed. The Office of Student Affairs enhances student life by offering programs and services that add to the classroom experience and encourage personal and professional development.
The Office of Student Affairs:
- Provides a fair and sound testing program for entrance and academic support purposes.
- Provides an orientation that will inform students of University policies, programs, and activities.
- Provides support and assistance to students in making decisions about academic and non-academic concerns.
- Provides career services and resources.
- Provides academic accommodations to students with disabilities in the classroom.
- Provides programs and activities that will encourage student involvement and participation in campus life.
- The Student Affairs staff is responsible for: the University bookstore, testing, orientation, counseling services, disability support services, organizations and activities, graduation, career services and student conduct.
U.S. Bureau of Labor & Statistics Occupational Outlook
South University Counseling Services
Counseling services are available to assist students in resolving academic, career, and personal issues. University personnel help students plan their education programs and offer assistance in adjusting to the demands of university-level studies. Personal counseling is provided to any student who seeks aid in understanding and solving individual problems. Counseling services are available on all campuses during the day and evening hours by appointment.
South University Disability Services
South University provides accommodations to qualified students with disabilities. The Disability Services office assists qualified students with disabilities in acquiring reasonable and appropriate accommodations and in supporting their success at South University.
South University is committed to providing qualified students with a disability an equal opportunity to access the benefits, rights and privileges of college services, programs and activities in compliance with The Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
Students who believe they are in need of accommodations should contact the Disability Services office. If you have a concern or complaint in this regard, please contact the Dean of Student Affairs at one of our campus locations. Complaints will be handled in accordance with the school’s Student Grievance Procedure for Internal Complaints of Discrimination and Harassment.