Welcome back! If you were a student of one of our South University locations and did not complete your degree but would like to return to school, then this is the section for you.
If you’re ready to start the process of returning to your educational goals, we encourage you to follow the steps below and utilize the online documents to get your process started.
- If you have taken classes at South University within the last year and plan to return within one year of your last class then you can get your re-enrollment started today by completing your application for readmission.
- If you have not taken classes at South University for more than one year, please contact our admissions office by clicking on Live Chat, Let Us Call You or completing the "I Have Questions" form.
- If you’re already a graduate of South University and would like to return to complete another program or degree, then you want to visit the Admissions section of our website and click on Live Chat or Let Us Call You. You can get your educational goals started or speak with someone who can help you obtain admission criteria and other information for your program or degree of interest.
Upon receipt of your submitted readmission documents, we will review your records and contact you to arrange a time that is convenient for you to come into the school to meet with us. We will work together to make your transition back to South University as smooth as possible.
Reasons to Return to South University
Remember the reasons and circumstances that originally brought you to South University? Are you ready to return to South University to complete your educational goals?
- Complete Your Degree
It’s never too late to return to school to complete the degree you want. Think of the sense of fulfillment you’ll feel on your graduation day! Knowing you have accomplished a long-term goal and now have the educational background you need to begin or enhance your career can give you a great sense of accomplishment in yourself.
- Enhance Career Potential
Having a degree can increase your opportunities for employment. It can open doors previously closed. According to a U.S. Census report, the higher the education one obtains, the higher one's earnings can be. Less than 2% of Americans who possessed at least a Master’s degree were unemployed in 2007*.
- Transition to a New Career or Enhance Your Current Career
Completion of your program at South University can assist you in transitioning into a new career as well as contributing to your skill-set for advancement in your current career. Either way, it makes sense to return to South University.
- Greater Knowledge
Completing your program at South University can enhance your abilities to think creatively, improve your skill sets, increase your critical thinking skills and improve your overall career opportunities.
- Build Your Networks
Returning to South University can help you build both your social and professional networks.
- Education is a Great Investment
According to U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, unemployment rates decline with the more education one obtains and one’s earnings increase with the more education one earns.
- Take Both On-ground and Online Classes
At South University, you can complete your program by taking a mix of on-ground and online classes if that works best for you. This unique method of course delivery can give you some flexibility in your personal schedule.
There are many other reasons for you to return to South University and we’re certain you could add many more personal reasons on why you would like to return to school to finish your program. That’s why we’re here to help you attain your educational goals.
*Provided by the U.S. Department of Labor and the Bureau of Labor Statistics.