Choose South University’s Business Administration degree programs. Whether you are good with numbers, people, computers, or just business concepts in general, a business administration degree can help you get in the door at many businesses and organizations. We offer the following degrees in Business Administration:
Bachelor of Business Administration Degree
Our four-year bachelor’s degree program in Business Administration includes coursework which focuses on:
• how to adapt business strategies to accommodate changing marketplace conditions
• applying effective leadership skills
• assessing organizational needs and implementing effective improvement scenarios
Master of Business Administration Degree – MBA
Our two-year MBA degree program is designed to provide you with a process-based curriculum versus the standard functional-based curriculum:
• The foundation provides a firm grounding in economics, decision-making, behavioral sciences, and strategic environment.
• The core presents a cross-functional approach to the long run and short run decisions that must be made to deliver goods and services to constituents.
Accelerated Master of Business Administration Degree – AMBA
Our convenient AMBA program is in a flexible format that allows completion in less than one year. The program also features:
• Classes on alternating Saturdays to fit around busy schedules and lifestyles
• A blended format for each course that includes classroom instruction and online components
• One course at a time, so students and faculty can focus on specific subjects