Legal and Criminal Justice Programs
Are you committed to keeping your community a desirable place to live? If you have strong observation skills, enjoy problem-solving, and like working with others, the legal and criminal justice fields need dedicated people like you.
Reasons to Choose a Legal Studies Degree Program
- You're captivated by court cases.
- You want to learn everything you can about the legal system and how it works.
- You're interested in investigating cases, researching the law, and preparing legal documents.
If these words describe you, consider enrolling in South University's Legal Studies Program.
Reasons to Choose a Criminal Justice Degree Program
- You're passionate about making your community a safe place for your family, friends, and neighbors.
- You have a strong interest in the criminal justice system and how it works.
- You want to learn more about the causes of crime and violence, and how to stop it.
If this sounds like you, a Criminal Justice program at South University might be the right choice for you.
Get Started Now
Earn your degree in Legal Studies or Criminal Justice from South University. We offer a variety of programs including:
- Legal Studies
Our Legal Studies Bachelor of Science degree program is designed to prepare you for an entry-level career as a paralegal or a legal assistant. As a student, you will receive a well-rounded education, including a knowledge of fundamental legal concepts and how to apply them.
- Criminal Justice
Our programs can prepare you for an entry-level career in criminal justice, or enhance the skills that you have already gained through years of on the job experience. At South University, we offer Criminal Justice Associate of Science, Bachelor of Science, and Master of Science degree programs.