Housing at South University – Savannah
South University provides school-sponsored housing at its Savannah campus.
The Housing Office is dedicated to providing students with secure, convenient and quality housing options.
Students are encouraged to engage productively in their academic, personal and social goals with guidance from professional and student staff during their stay in school-sponsored housing.
The Savannah campus contracts with a local apartment complex to provide housing to students who wish to live in a community with other students. Some benefits of school-sponsored housing are:
- Costs can be included in the student financial plan
- Opportunities to meet other students
- Convenient location to South University
- Professional Residential Life staff live on-site and are available to address student needs
- Social and educational programs are planned for students
All apartments are same-sex. Housing is offered on a first come, first-serve basis.
Basic features of school-sponsored housing include:
- Cable and Internet
- Professional property management and maintenance staff
- Fully furnished apartments
- Swimming pools
- Fitness and business center
- Washer and dryer
For a sample floor plan, click here.
At this time, family student housing is not available. The Housing Office offers limited assistance in helping students locate independent housing in the area.
Please contact Jenna Gerbasi, Director of Housing, at (912)201-8049 or email@example.com for additional information.
- For a copy of the housing application, click here. The housing application process is explained in detail here.
- A detailed list of the items to bring (and not to bring) can be found here.
See suprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees, and other costs, median debt, federal salary data, alumni success, and other important info.