At South University, we're excited to congratulate the Class of 2014! We’re so proud of the hard work each and every one of you put into earning your associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s and doctorate degrees. Take a look at our graduation recap to learn about this year's graduating class.
Graduate Breakdown by Campus
Over 3,400 South University students graduated at our 11 graduation ceremonies held this summer. Here are the campuses with the most graduates in 2014. Because many fully online students attend graduation in Savannah, we combined the two below.
1. Savannah/Online Programs: 2,100+
2. Columbia: 372
3. West Palm Beach: 264
4. Tampa: 253
5. Montgomery: 145
More than 740 students from 44 different states participated in the graduation ceremony in Savannah! You can watch highlights from the ceremony in Savannah here.
Largest Commencement Ever
We’re proud to announce that the commencement ceremony for the Class of 2014 was the largest ever at:
• South University, Columbia
• South University, Novi
• South University, Virginia Beach
• South University, West Palm Beach
Our Class of 2014 grads made history as the first students to earn their degrees at the following campuses:
• South University, High Point
• South University, Cleveland
• South University, Austin
More 2014 Graduation Firsts
We also celebrated a number of other exciting landmarks this year, including:
• First Associate of Science in Occupational Therapy Assistant graduates from South University, Tampa
• First Master of Science in Nursing degrees awarded from South University, Novi and South University, Montgomery
• First Master of Science in Information Systems & Technology graduates at South University, West Palm Beach
We were honored to have a number of esteemed speakers address our students at graduation this year, including:
• South University, Virginia Beach: Virginia Delegate, Former Navy SEAL, and frequent FOX News commentator/analyst Scott Taylor
• South University, Montgomery: Alabama Lt. Governor Kay Ivey
• South University, Savannah: Deputy U.S. Surgeon General Scott F. Giberson served as keynote speaker at the School of Pharmacy Hooding Ceremony
Most Memorable Graduation Ceremony Quote
“Graduates, I also want to congratulate you personally on your achievement. Obtaining a higher education or advanced degree is not easy. You are here today because of your hard work, dedication, and perseverance. We have been proud to call you South University students. And we will be very proud in a short while to call you South University alumni. Congratulations on a job well done!”
─ Chancellor South
See suprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees, and other costs, median debt, federal salary data, alumni success, and other important info.