At South University, we are committed to the success of our students. We understand how much time and dedication you have put toward your education, and we understand how much earning your degree means to you. For these reasons, we are pleased to announce the $1000 Path to Graduation Scholarship!
This tuition scholarship will be awarded to four South University students by The Education Foundation on June 7, 2013.
To be eligible for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
• Be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at South University and be in active status
• Hold a cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher
• Have completed at least 50% of their current degree program
• Demonstrate financial need
To apply for the scholarship, please complete the Scholarship Application Packet which includes the following items:
• Completed scholarship form
• Essay on how this scholarship will help you reach graduation (minimum 200 words)
• Signed letter of recommendation from a South University faculty member
• Authorization to release information
Please email or fax your completed Education Foundation Scholarship Application Packet to firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-992-5873 no later than 4:00 PM ET, May 31, 2013.