One of the best parts about being an online student is that your classroom is wherever you are. That means, with over 14,000 students, South University Online Programs has classrooms all over the map! So today we are asking you to show us YOUR classroom – share a photo of your hometown and you could be featured on our Facebook page and win a $50 gift card to Amazon.com.
Here’s how to enter:
- Download/Print the Show Us Your Classroom PDF, which can be found in the Campus Common under Top Stories.
- Write in the name of the town you live in on the PDF.
- Take a picture that represents your town/city/area (don’t forget to include the image you printed out!)
- Write a brief essay of between 150 words and 350 words explaining how your photo represents your classroom.
- Submit your photo and essay to this site.
The best submissions will be featured on our brand new Facebook Timeline cover photo.
The three most creative submissions will be named winners by our panel of judges and will each be awarded $50 gift cards to Amazon.com. We will only be accepting submissions until April 26th – so get out and capture the perfect photo today!
Some helpful tips:
- Use things that are easily recognizable (“Welcome to [city/state]” signs, iconic buildings, sports stadiums, food items)
- Make sure your sign is readable in the photo – don’t take it from too far away and use a black marker to write in the town/city/area on the PDF image.
- Include yourself in the photo!
- Don’t forget to follow the directions and make sure to fill out an electronic release on the submission site.
Good luck everyone!