Is your to-do list a mile long? Not sure how you're going to squeeze your studies in over the already packed holiday season? At South University Online Programs, we understand those challenges, and have put together a list of tips that help you make progress on your path toward graduation - even as your prepare for the hectic and happy holidays with your loved ones!
- While standing in long lines at the checkout, use your smart phone to browse over to m.southuniversity.edu and see what's happening in the online classroom!
- You're an online student, so you know the flexibility and convenience the web allows - use that knowledge to use web sites such as retailmenot.com, fatwallet.com, etc. and find out the best deals. Use the time you save by shopping online to get ahead on your readings and assignments - something unexpected always comes up during the holidays, and you don't want to get behind!
- Take some time today to print out a few of your readings and tuck them in your purse or your bag with a highlighter or pen!
- Add your assignment due dates to your personal calendar. Whether you use a paper planner, the calendar on your mobile phone or a product like Outlook or gMail, it will help you manage your deadlines during this busy season.
- Make sure to get enough rest during this busy time. It may seem unconventional, but making sure you are well rested will help you to think clearer when you are taking time out for your studies, as well as improve your mood and enjoyment of your celebrations with your family and friends. Here are some tips from WebMD on maintaining healthy sleep habits.
On behalf on South University Online Programs, we wish you a happy and healthy holiday season!