We know how important it is for you, our students, to receive the help you need, right when you need it. Now, there’s a new, convenient way to access On Demand Tutoring directly from your online classroom. Simply click “Tutor” in the top navigation toolbar, and you’ll have access to the over 1,600 university faculty, graduate students and retired educators who serve as tutors.
On Demand Tutoring Features
Here are a few things you can do with On Demand Tutoring:
- • Chat with a live tutor.
- • Schedule future tutoring sessions.
- • Submit your writing to the Writing Center for review and critique.
- • Send a tutor a question and receive a response the next day.
- • View your past tutoring sessions in the archives.
- • Access study guides, subject glossaries and other academic resources.
On Demand Tutoring enables you to get academic assistance in the following subjects: Math, Statistics, Writing, Chemistry, Biology, Human Anatomy & Physiology, Microsoft Office, Nursing Pathophysiology, Nursing Pharmacology, Nursing Administration, Geriatrics, Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing, Accounting, Economics, Medical Terminology and more.
Additional Student Resources and Support Services
South University also offers students a number of other support services beyond On Demand Tutoring, including Software Tutorials, Technical Support, Career Resources, Counseling Center, Disability Services and 24/7 access to the Online Library with a full-text search engine for 350 databases. Current students should visit the Campus Common to access these services or learn more.