Did you know we introduced a new Campus Common mobile site at the end of April? Our new site was designed to make it easier for you to access the Campus Common from your mobile phone and quickly review your grades, join in on discussions, check assignments and campus news, and find key contacts.
Visit the Campus Common on your phone or tablet today to check it out and see everything it has to offer.
If you are one of the students already using our mobile site, are you utilizing the site to its full potential? Here are three tips to help you get the most out of this exciting mobile site!
1. Add your class assignments to the calendar on your mobile device. Just click the calendar icon next to the Upcoming button on the Assignments page to add information to your calendar. Staying organized and keeping your calendar current can help you avoid missing assignment deadlines!
2. Always double-check your spelling and grammar. Just because you are using a mobile device doesn’t mean you can ignore the rules of grammar and spelling. Make sure you are using proper English and putting in time and careful consideration when participating in a discussion from your mobile tablet or phone—just as you would if you were sitting in front of a computer!
3. Don’t rely too heavily on your mobile device – you still need your computer to go to class. Don’t get us wrong, the mobile site is a great way for you to check in on your classes and campus news while you’re away from your computer. But, the site doesn’t have all the functionality you need for your classes, and your computer will still be your primary tool for going to school.
Still have questions? Watch our Campus Common Mobile 2.0 video, and check out our Student Guide for more information and FAQs.
- Introducing the New Campus Common Mobile Site
- New Award-Winning Resource Live in the Online Library
- On Demand Tutoring in the Classroom
- Connecting with Skype: Its Value in Education