Congratulations new South University graduates! Our entire staff and faculty are thrilled to celebrate your accomplishments and to welcome you into our inspiring community of more than 43,000 alumni around the world. Want to celebrate our Class of 2020 with us? Tune into for our virtual commencement ceremony on August 22 at 12:00 PM EST at southuniversity.edu/about/events.
For South University alumni, the doors of opportunity are open and you can count on our Alumni Association to put you in touch with others who personally know the value of a South University education. All graduates are eligible to register on our newly updated Alumni Connections site, where you can connect with thousands of other alumni. There are no costs, fees, or dues to join.
In this community open exclusively to South University graduates, you can:
- Network with other alumni and professionals in your field
- Locate classmates using our alumni directory
- Access valuable career resources and educational webinars at no cost
- Share your accomplishments and life updates
- Nominate yourself or a former classmate for an Alumni Achievement Award
- Find online events or campus events near you
- Learn about faculty achievements, peer success stories and university news
- Search for jobs
- Look for fellow graduates to hire
- See how you can support current students as a preceptor, mentor or employer
Plus, this August, our alumni site has been revamped with a refreshed look and feel, including engaging new features and content to benefit you! “Our goal is to keep you connected with the university by providing ways to stay engaged through mentorship, participating in events, and sharing your success with upcoming students and graduates,” says Dr. Ebony Settles, South University Director of Career Services & Alumni Relations.
At South University, our entire alumni and career services team understands that learning doesn’t stop after graduation, and we are dedicated to helping you continue growing, both personally and professionally. Through our Alumni Association, we aim to recreate that welcoming, supportive environment you experienced as a student. By joining this group, you join a community of individuals committed to lifelong learning, personal development and making the world at large a better place.
Whether you graduated in 2020 or in years past, we’d love to see you on our alumni site! Sign up today at alumni.southuniversity.edu.