Master of Business Administration
The Master of Business Administration degree at South University Savannah can further your knowledge in economics, decision-making, behavioral sciences, and business strategy. Offered in our new Online + On Campus learning format, you will have the opportunity to learn alongside your peers while still meeting the demands you face as a professional. The first week of the quarter is spent in the classroom, getting to know classmates and faculty, followed by an alternating schedule of one week online and one week on campus.
As an MBA student, you will examine diverse business models and study ethical and global perspectives in long- and short-term decision-making. Beyond that, you will have the opportunity to learn how to influence others using leadership, communication, and management best practices. Our new way of learning offers an educational experience that adds value to the career you have already created, surrounding you with like-minded professionals who also wish to thrive academically and professionally.
Admissions Criteria for the Master of Business Administration are as follows:
Prospective students are required to submit the following:
- Application form
- Official transcripts for bachelor or graduate degree granting institution. (All credentials earned outside the United States must be evaluated by a NACES or AICE-member credential evaluation service). Please speak with an admissions representative for more information.
Specific requirements for admission to classified graduate status are:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Completion of application for admission.
- A 2.7 overall grade point average or higher on completed requirements for the baccalaureate degree, or, an earned graduate degree from an accredited institution with a CGPA of 3.0 or higher.
Applicants with an undergraduate degree CGPA of less than a 2.7, but not lower than a 2.3, or a graduate degree CGPA of less than 3.0, but not lower than a 2.7, will be considered for provisional admission. Students who do not attain a 3.0 GPA in the first quarter will be dismissed. Students cannot appeal the dismissal from the university as a result of failure to meet the conditions of provisional admission.
*South University, Online Program Offerings may not be available to residents of all states. Please contact an admissions representative for further information.
Graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate an ethical perspective as they assess decision-making processes, conflict, and other key macro and micro characteristics of organizations in diverse, global environments.
Influence individuals and organizations through the application of effective leadership and teamwork skills.
- Apply effective communication skills in influencing others. They will create sustained, coherent arguments or explanations and reflections in their work.
- Use critical thinking as they examine both qualitative and quantitative data, then synthesize and evaluate the information for use in problem recognition and problem solving.
- Determine the information needed, assess the needed information, evaluate information and its sources critically, use information effectively to accomplish a specific purpose, and access and use information ethically and legally.
Learn More About the South University Program That's Right For You.
Outstanding Education for Remarkable Careers
We're committed to helping our graduates make impact in their professional and personal lives. We applaud our business and technology alumni and the difference they make.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
The following business programs at South University, Savannah, the Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management, Master of Business Administration and Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs ([ACBSP] 11520 West 119th Street; Overland Park, KS 66213; 913-339-9356; www.acbsp.org).