Master of Public Administration
Offered in our new Online + On Campus learning format gives you the opportunity to learn alongside your peers while also still having the capacity to meet the demands you face as a professional. The first week of the quarter is spent in the classroom, getting to know classmates and faculty, followed by an alternating schedule of one week online and one week on campus.
Take the Next Step in Your Public Administration Career
South University, Online Program offerings may not be available to residents of all states. Please contact an admissions representative for further information.
Admission RequirementsPlease see the South University academic catalog for program specific admissions requirements.
Upon completing South University’s Master of Public Administration program, you should be able to:
- Apply a broad conceptual framework to public administration issues, including economic, political, legal, and social institutions and processes that affect the actions and decisions of political leaders and public managers.
- Communicate a clear understanding of the challenges of government agencies and the multiple paths for solutions.
- Demonstrate effective teamwork and communication skills to build strategic alliances in political and administrative structures.
- Apply quantitative analysis and critical-thinking skills.
- Demonstrate attainment of discipline-specific knowledge and the practical skills to be effective in the field.
Outstanding Education for Remarkable Careers
We're committed to helping our graduates make impact in their professional and personal lives. We applaud our nursing alumni and the difference they make. Check out what some of our graduates have to say.