Master of Science in Leadership
Through faculty guidance and coursework, you can refine your leadership style so that you can more successfully manage, communicate with, and influence others. As a student in the Master of Science in Leadership program, you can develop the business, communication, and problem-solving skills that are needed for leadership roles in public, private, and nonprofit organizations.
South University, Online Program offerings may not be available to residents of all states. Please contact an admissions representative for further information.
Career OutlookThe Master of Science in Leadership program will help you to develop the business, communication, and problem solving skills needed for leadership roles in public, private, and nonprofit organizations.
Upon completing the Master of Science in Leadership Program, you should be able to:
- Assess how individuals, cultures, society, ethics, and psychological principles affect the actions and decisions of leaders.
- Influence others through effective communications that utilize clear, scholarly, and persuasive arguments.
- Critically evaluate qualitative and quantitative data to recognize and solve problems.
- Demonstrate information literacy, including the ability to determine and assess the extent of information needed, critically evaluate information and its sources
- Use information effectively, ethically, and legally to accomplish specific purpose
Learn More About the South University Program That's Right For You.
Outstanding Education for Remarkable Careers
We're committed to helping our graduates make impact in their professional and personal lives. We applaud our business and technology alumni and the difference they make.