One of the most important days and events in the lives of you, our students, Commencement is a day of new beginnings—not just for you but also for your families and potentially your careers. It is a day for all of us to honor what you’ve learned and for you to be proud of the degree you’ve earned and start working toward the goals you will achieve next.
To help make this a truly memorable experience for each and every student as well as their family and friends, South University created a Commencement site featuring the Commencement ceremonies and events taking place in Savannah, GA.
Some highlights of this engaging and informative site include:
- Chancellor John T. South III congratulates the 2015 graduating class.
- Friends, family, coworkers, and South University staff can post messages for graduates—and you can quickly view their congratulations and well wishes!
- Ceremony information, including relevant times, locations, keynote speaker details and much more, are combined on one site.
- Anyone can watch the ceremony live on the Livestream tab of the Commencement site, starting at 1PM ET on June 20, 2015, and cheer for the graduates as they walk across the stage!
- Visitors to historic Savannah can learn about the city’s past as well as area attractions and local hotels.
Visit the Commencement site now at https://www.southuniversity.edu/commencement, share the link with you friends and family, and join us in celebrating the Class of 2015!