As a student at South University, you'll get exclusive access to a range of career resources available in the Campus Common at no additional charge. Check out what we have to offer and how these great career tools can assist you in making your next big career move!
Career Research Guide
• Find in-depth and up-to-date news on industries and careers.
• See reviews and rankings of companies and internship programs.
• Download comprehensive Career Guides and get up to 300 pages of information on employers, what you’ll need to be hired, and the current and future state of careers in specific fields.
• Follow helpful blogs with advice from industry experts.
• Get insight on organizations from current employees.
• Read articles and guides on interviewing, resumes, internships, starting a new career and more.
• Build your resume from over 100 different formats and over 1 million styles.
• Access professional resume samples, organized by industry and experience level.
• Practice your interview skills by responding to pre-recorded questions.
• Record the interview using a web cam.
• Immediately access and watch your interview to see how you did.
• Send your interview to advisors, instructors or helpful friends and family for additional feedback.
Job Search Guide
• Search, select and store job listings.
• Get up-to-date contact information for millions of companies.
• Access in-depth information about contacts and companies posting jobs.
• Record, save and store your correspondence history.
• Easily create and save resumes and cover letters to access, print or email.
Try These Career Tools Today!
To access these resources, visit this Campus Common page today. Or, when you're already in the Campus Common, from the Student Services dropdown menu, select Career Resources. Learn more about the Office of Career Services here.
Related Link: Connect with your South University peers and alumni on LinkedIn!
- 6 Tips to Take Your Resume from Good to Great
- What Do Your Emails Say About You?
- 4 Ways to be a Better Employee