At South University, you are at the heart of what we do. Your success is our most important goal. That’s why our whole community is focused on preparing you for the career and the life you’ve always wanted. We understand that getting your degree takes time, effort and dedication, and we want to provide you with the support you need every step of the way.
That’s where your Graduation Team—your Admissions Representative, Student Finance Counselor and Academic Counselor—comes in. Each of these people will be dedicated to answering your questions, encouraging you and guiding you along your academic journey at South University from admission to graduation. Let’s explore more about how each of these people can help you achieve success.
• Works with you to identify a degree program
• Explains each step of the admissions application
• Answers questions about the student experience
• Discusses and identifies your strengths
• Helps you navigate the Campus Common for the first time
• Develops a personalized student success plan
• Assists with online orientation and your first course
Student Finance Counselor
• Serves as your financial advisor through to graduation
• Presents and explains options for paying for your education
• Answers questions about tuition, scholarships, finances and more
• Determines what payment plan may work best for you
• Walk you through necessary financial paperwork
• Answers questions about your degree program
• Guides you in creating a course schedule
• Finds ways for you to fit classes into your busy schedule
• Makes study plans to help ensure your academic success
• Supports you after your first course through graduation
Get started on your future today and learn more about South University.