Master of Business Administration
The Master of Business Administration degree at South University can further your knowledge in economics, decision-making, behavioral sciences, and business strategy. Offered in our new Online + On Campus learning format, you will have the opportunity to learn alongside your peers while still meeting the demands you face as a professional. The first week of the quarter is spent in the classroom, getting to know classmates and faculty, followed by an alternating schedule of one week online and one week on campus.
As an MBA student, you will examine diverse business models and study ethical and global perspectives in long- and short-term decision-making. Beyond that, you will have the opportunity to learn how to influence others using leadership, communication, and management best practices. Our new way of learning offers an educational experience that adds value to the career you have already created, surrounding you with like-minded professionals who also wish to thrive academically and professionally.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
The following business programs at South University, Columbia, the Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management, Master of Business Administration and Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs ([ACBSP] 11520 West 119th Street; Overland Park, KS 66213; 913-339-9356; www.acbsp.org).
Prepare for Your Business Career
** Students at the High Point Learning Site will takein place of .
*South University, Online Program Offerings may not be available to residents of all states. Please contact an admissions representative for further information.
Admission RequirementsPlease see the South University academic catalog for program specific admissions requirements.
Graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate an ethical perspective as they assess decision-making processes, conflict, and other key macro and micro characteristics of organizations in diverse, global environments.
- Influence individuals and organizations through the application of effective leadership and teamwork skills.
- Apply effective communication skills in influencing others. They will create sustained, coherent arguments or explanations and reflections in their work.
- Use critical thinking as they examine both qualitative and quantitative data, then synthesize and evaluate the information for use in problem recognition and problem solving.
- Determine the information needed, assess the needed information, evaluate information and its sources critically, use information effectively to accomplish a specific purpose, and access and use information ethically and legally.
Outstanding Education for Remarkable Careers
We're committed to helping our graduates make impact in their professional and personal lives. We applaud our business and technology alumni and the difference they make.