Master of Science in Leadership
Admissions Criteria for the Master of Science in Leadership (MS) are as follows:
Prospective students are required to submit the following:
- Application form
- Official transcripts for bachelor or graduate degree granting institution. (All credentials earned outside the United States must be evaluated by a NACES or AICE-member credential evaluation service). Please speak with an admissions representative for more information.
Specific requirements for admission to classified graduate status are:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Completion of application for admission.
- A 2.7 overall grade point average or higher on completed requirements for the baccalaureate degree, or, an earned graduate degree from an accredited institution with a CGPA of 3.0 or higher.
Applicants with an undergraduate degree CGPA of less than a 2.7, but not lower than a 2.3, or a graduate degree CGPA of less than 3.0, but not lower than a 2.7, will be considered for provisional admission. Students who do not attain a 3.0 GPA in the first quarter will be dismissed. Students cannot appeal the dismissal from the university as a result of failure to meet the conditions of provisional admission.
South University, Online Program offerings may not be available to residents of all states. Please contact an admissions representative for further information.
Career OutlookThe Master of Science in Leadership program will help you to develop the business, communication, and problem solving skills needed for leadership roles in public, private, and nonprofit organizations.
Upon completing the Master of Science in Leadership Program, you should be able to:
- Assess how individuals, cultures, society, ethics, and psychological principles affect the actions and decisions of leaders.
- Influence others through effective communications that utilize clear, scholarly, and persuasive arguments.
- Critically evaluate qualitative and quantitative data to recognize and solve problems.Demonstrate information literacy, including the ability to determine and assess the extent of information needed, critically evaluate information and its sources
- Use information effectively, ethically, and legally to accomplish specific purposes
Learn More About the South University Program That's Right For You.
Outstanding Education for Remarkable Careers
We're committed to helping our graduates make impact in their professional and personal lives. We applaud our business and technology alumni and the difference they make.