Bachelor of Science to Master of Science in Accounting
Widely regarded as being a disciplined and rigorous field of study, Accounting offers those ambitious students interested in pursuing it a unique advantage: It is needed in nearly all businesses and industries, worldwide. Build specialized skills and knowledge to become a trusted advisor and accounting professional. Our streamlined online program allows you to earn both a bachelor and master of science in accounting, with courses that range from accounting and finance to business risk and management. Get going today.
Prepare for Your Accounting Career
Admission RequirementsPlease see the South University academic catalog for program specific admissions requirements.
Choose two additional courses from the following:
Choose one additional course from the following:
South University, Online Program Offerings may not be available to residents of all states. Please contact an admissions representative for further information.
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Science in Accounting to Master of Science in Accounting program, students should be able to:
- Apply critical analysis skills to apply contemporary accounting principles and practices to the decisions faced by evolving business organizations.
- Integrate principles of accounting, economics, finance, law, risk, and management to articulate innovative solutions to organizational challenges.
- Integrate the auditing process, including the synthesis of information systems and communications, internal controls, and corporate governance.
- Critique and apply the concepts, principles, and methods gleaned from professional and academic accounting research to challenges in the accounting profession.
- Assess ethical, legal, and professional responsibilities required in the accounting profession.
Haven’t experienced online learning before or wondering what it’s like to earn your degree online at South University? While the mode of learning is different from the traditional classroom experience with added convenience and flexibility, we hold the same high standards of academic excellence in the online classroom.
South University’s online programs combine a curriculum designed for student outcomes and a classroom designed for flexibility and engagement. Our online classroom learning platform, Brightspace, provides you with a host of features to enhance your learning experience, including:
- Advanced media content
- Personalized navigation
- Simplified online learning atmosphere
- Access to digital books
- Emailing and instant messaging options
We provide more than just an online classroom, bringing a range of campus experiences and services online. In addition, the online classroom is accessible on the go via mobile devices and with tools like the Pulse App. Pulse helps you stay connected and on track with your course by providing a number of features such as course calendars, readings and assignments, feedback and grades, and announcements.
Read more about online requirements here.
Learn More About the South University Program That's Right For You.
Outstanding Education for Remarkable Careers
We're committed to helping our graduates make impact in their professional and personal lives. We applaud our business and technology alumni and the difference they make.