South University, Online Programs is proud to announce the launch of our second doctoral degree program—the Doctor of Ministry (DMin) degree program.
This 96-credit program is designed to prepare ministry practitioners to seek vocational or bi-vocational ministry. The program can help you to further your understanding of the nature and purpose of ministry, enhance your competencies in ministry skills, and growth in spiritual maturity.
The DMin degree program can equip you to serve and lead more effectively in any of the following roles:
• Pastor, ministry staff member, and lay minister in local churches/parishes
• Program staff leader in parachurch organizations
• Chaplain and spiritual care coordinator in a variety of institutional settings
• Program staff leader in non-profit service agencies, community development, advocacy and justice ministries
• Social entrepreneur pursuing business as mission, and commercial and industrial chaplaincy
Learn more now about this new program and how South University, Online Programs can help you take your ministry to a higher level.
You can also follow South University’s Doctor of Ministry program on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/southdmin.